Last Year’s Fee Structure 2021-2022
Both tuition fees and living costs are cheap and affordable for Indian students. MBBS study fees of top medical colleges in Bangladesh will cost anywhere from Rs. 26 lakhs to Rs. 42 lakhs, including admission fees, tuition fees, accommodation costs and food costs – Everything.
Pay in Remain Year
APPLY FOR FREE CONSULTATION
Submit the consultation form below to discuss how MEDIENTRY can help you/your children to get admitted into top medical colleges in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Eligibility in Bangladesh
MBBS Course in Bangladesh – Duration 5 years (Session 2022-2023)
You must meet the following Eligibility Criteria for Bangladeshi Medical Colleges Admission:
- One has to have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- One should not have passed Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination before 2019.
- One should not have passed Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination before 2021.
- The Required Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent has to be 7.00 (eight)
- The Minimum Required GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent should be 3.0
- One must have a Minimum GPA of 3.5 in Biology
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
MBBS Admission Application Process in Bangladesh
Application Form for admission into Medical Colleges in Bangladesh becomes available in Month of October-November.
You need to submit three copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs
- Duly attested documents of 10th & 12th class
- Admission letter from the college
- Seat booking payment document provided by Bank
These are the ways to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2022. But this year due to COVID-19, it’s may extend time till February/March, 2023.
All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions in India.
Application Fee to Apply in the MBBS Courses in Bangladesh 2022: You need to attach a DD of US$ 70.00 (Seventy) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
To study in Bangladesh Equivalent Certificate from DG, Health is mandatory for any foreign student.
All students from India interested to Study Medicine in Bangladesh can contact Medientry Bangladesh to process all the documentations & VISA including Equivalent Certificate.
Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh
The medical universities in Bangladesh is recognized by the Medical Council Of India(MCI) & World Health Organization(WHO). It is helpful for the students to appear for the major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examination under the regulation of the Medical Council of India, so that they can get the permission to practice medicine across the globe. Quality of education in Bangladesh is excellent. Students are provided with high quality of accommodation facilities within affordable rates.
Bangladesh is an unexplored MBBS study location that offers many advantages. So when we talk about pursuing a MBBS, the following things come to mind:
Top 10 Advantages to Study MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The duration of MBBS in Bangladesh in only 5 years. Unlike, other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
- The educational methods and syllabus are identical to that taught in India.
- The cost of studying in Bangladesh is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
- Enormous scope of practical knowledge. Due to high population density, you can treat real patients in outdoor.
- Huge number of Outpatient clinic (OPD) as compare to many private medical colleges in India, and in MBBS abroad you are not allow to treat Russian or Kyrgyzstan patents, Chinese are must comfortable with own Chinese medicine compare to Allopathic medicine.
- Highest passing rate in Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE)
- Same diseases, similar treatment procedure like India.
- No Hidden Cost involved except College fees and University Exam Fees. Food Cost and Hostel Cost Cheaper in Bangladesh. After 5 years overall cost is lowest as compare to other countries.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Bangladesh.You can get admission directly.
- MBBS admission in Bangladesh for Indian students is similar to all the medical colleges in India like similar syllabus, similar books, similar study pattern, duration of study and everything else.
Learn more about Bangladesh
Bangladesh, officially the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, is a country in South Asia with Dhaka as its capital. English is widely used language in medical and other higher education. The climate is tropical with a mild winter from October to March and summer from March to June.
Bangladesh is the Next Eleven Emerging Economy. Here people are very friendly & cooperative with international students. As an open Muslim country like Malaysia or Indonesia, any religious person is most welcome & secure here. Girls students are most secure & especially taken care by the colleges.
The primary concern of many international students is the language of the course in the selected foreign country. But you don’t have to worry as in Bangladesh, you’ll feel right at home. The medium of instruction in most Medical Colleges is English which is a massive relief for Indian students.
Pursuing an MBBS in Bangladesh is cheaper than most of the study abroad destinations due to low medical fee and reduced expenses.
The food in Bangladesh has a similar palate when compared to Indian Cuisine. Also, you can find an Indian restaurant very easily in the country.
Being a neighbouring country, the cost of travelling to Bangladesh is very low. It will cost you anything between Rs.5000 to Rs.7,000 to buy a plane ticket to Dhaka. Alternatively, you can also travel by bus & train which plies between Kolkata and Dhaka.
Read feedbacks from our happy students and parents